Monday, July 12, 2010

Serve with ur heart.....

I feel like the more i i want to get close to HIM, the more challenge and devils try to poison my mind. But i believe in pray the rosary. Though it takes time for my brother to tell his own feeling, but i really have faith in it. With my mum's sickness coming back, i believe there's a reason behind it. As i grow gracefully with my age, my ways of thinking and serving had changed little by little.

I am only a human beings that full of sins and need forgiveness for my heavenly father. But as HE say, to follow his will, dun worry 'bout tomorrow, i am still trying very hard to do it. I need to grow my faith and know the purpose of my serving in the church. Is it because i am boring in LD?? is it i'm the chosen 1?? or will i continue to serve wherever i may be??

1st, i need to know my main serve in the church. If i haven't find the answers, seek and u will find, knock and it will open your heart. There are many people who had serve in the church, but as time goes by, not every1 can continue and some even had forgotten the church. But, will i be 1 of them?? I certainly hope that i won't be like that. Need to find the main reason serving, then i'll know, i won't fall so easily.

Just continue to have faith and hope in him. The most importantly, to pray daily so that HE can show me the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment