Tuesday, March 23, 2010

EMOTIONAL AND SENSITIVE...

My hubby told me dat, i am very sensitive and emotional lately..Is it b coz he's not around wit me?? No, i dun think so!! It's just dat i take thing seriously. Wanna do things perfect, to change my self more better and a lot...If i am not gonna change again...i'll look old....my gudness....

Evry morning, i put a smile on my face...and dun take thing seriously (but it's all depend on the situation) Emotional...yes..smtimes i can't control it. Maybe or I must start 2 handle my emotion and pray to HIM to guide me in my evry day living...

I dun want 2 think a lot...dun want 2 take things seriouly, and dun want 2 be so so so sensitive!! It's not healthy and i'm gonna look very old sooner...i am just 25!! I dun want people say i look like 30.....NO WAY... Put a smile..in evry thing i do...dun olwez cry, for my eyes will look sadden all the time...^__^

Thanks hubby for gv me a spank 2 open my mind...I am not gonna be so sensitive anymore...wat happen...just happen..for dat is GOD's will...AMEN...

No comments:

Post a Comment