Tuesday, January 26, 2010

End Of January...

Yes...30/01/2010!! Finally after 3 months of preparation..the charity dinner has arrive! Evry1 in LD especially those who are involve in this dinner are excited, full of energy, and sm may get headache!! Hahahaha.....

The theme for dat nyt is back 2 yesteryears, but i dun think so dat my dress suits the theme. Nah, s long s i hv smthing 2 put on, not naked, b grateful wit it!! At least save my budget... :-) How i wish dat edward is wit me during dis dinner, unfortunately it is her late sister's 40th day prayer. Wow, so fast the time had passed dat i dun realise dat it's her 40th day.

How i wish and hope he is ryt here wit me. wanna hug him 2 comfort him. so then, gonna create new post again for the month February...hahaha.....end now my dis month blog, do hope for the best next month feb 2010...

No comments:

Post a Comment