Sunday, January 31, 2010

MONTH FEBRUARY....

Yuhuuu....end of charity dinner!! After 4 months of preparation, finally it was a blast dinner on 30 JAN. Dance wit brother stanley, eating, make-over, and most of all i won lucky draw. although that ticket was bought by my uncle, but i was the 1 chose which ticket were my uncle's ticket. I wrote down my name, and never thought that the ticket got the lucky draw. I won a handphone. Since my nokia hp is getting worst, it was a pleasant and surprising that i can exchange my hp. hahaha....

1 thing for sure was, i've been invited 2 become 1 of the committe member, but i dun want 2 be part of it. but anyway, i was the receptionist on dat nyt. happy, happy, njoy, njoy, dat's all i can say.

The best thing 'bout february is dat valentine's day!! And my hubby is coming back 2 attend his anty's funeral. Though he will only b here for 3 nyts, and i know dat he will be very busy, but at least i can be with him for this 3 nyts and celebrate pre-valentine wit hubby. hehehe....(*_*)

If this is the road that both of us have to take, then we take it. s long s he is in my heart, gonna take this long and full of challenges road to walk through it. Coz i believe and have faith in my LORD dat HE too will take this road along with both of us. He will never leave us alone to take this road. AMEN.

3 nyts, i'm gonna spend my 72 hours wit u babe....mmuuaahh....

1 comment: