Sunday, March 7, 2010

DYA..HERE WE GO....

7 March 2010..dis is the date dat i am going 2 remember for the rest of my life....!!! Y?? b coz, it's the launching of DYA, logo and youth's prayer!! I am so proud of myself for being part of the 1st DYA of diocese s'kan, and if 1 day i may not serve in youth anymore, i will olwez remember dis date, a history had been marked and will document for the whole year through, and if 1 day i go back 2 my heavenly father, it will remain a history and for the new generation 2 reflect back.

I am so proud b coz it was held in my hometown SANDAKAN. This is where i've been baptized and confirmation, and i never thought dat GOD called me 2 serve in the youth, or at church. since dis is the way, he showed me, i will try 2 walk according 2 his way. and if 1 day, i fall. i knw dat i have frens dat can pick me up and going through all the challenges dat we might be facing....

I luv HIM a lot..when i was so much into thinking 'bout my life, financial, my relationship, he showed me the way to walk his will. I can feel him, with the holy spirit. Thnk you LORD for being inside me. I know there's a lot of challenges dat i am going 2 face, but with ur guardian angels and the holy spirit 2 guide me, i believe dat i can go through it. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment