Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lent season

hi blog...sorry forf neglect u for almost 1 month. although i olwez online, but i forgotten 2 update my blog....by the way, month of Feb chinese new year, buzy collect my ang pao...hahahaha....and prepare for parish youth recollection, and there's so much dat i want 2 think until i got my headache.....hehehe....

dis weekend, my JAVAS frens are going 2 Manila, i want 2 go, but my financial is unstable, i've beem through all the obstacles when u dun have any money left, then i took risk using my credit card, in the end, i owe a lot. luckily, GOD show me the way, and i took out some KWSP money 2 pay all the debt...and left only 2000....i do hope my hand and my heart won't buy things dat unnessaryly....jealous them going there...yeah..i agree...but seriously, my financial stable just started 2 b stable, if i go there again, what happen if i have emergency?? or my laptop and my car gv me headache?? do i want 2 ask from my parents?? no...of course not....except i am in the middle emergency dat i really2 need money, then i ask from them....

my parents 2 achieve 2day financial stable, had long way 2 go, i remember my father took part time job just 2 feed us, my mum owe people's money, i saw them going through there, and i dun want 2 go through what had my parents go through, then i have 2 start keep my money, and buy only the important things, if i have extra, then i can buy what i want the most.

2 have a steady financial is very difficult, and 2 have even more too have difficulty. but i would like 2 have a shot 2 go for direct selling, i just want 2 try. But only with GOD's will, materialistic not gud, but if u just want extra, y not?? Guide me Lord according 2 ur will.....amen....

No comments:

Post a Comment